MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, May 26, 2006

3 More Months

Just have threee more months to hang in at PRF for when my yearly bonus is paid out in August 2006 where I'm hoping to use a portion of that to upgrade from my current golf clubs to the new callaway x-tours for irons, driver and fairway wood.
I'll be sad to let my current 5 wood go which has a wilson bubble shaft and I quite like the consistency I'm currently gaining from its use on the fairway.
However with new and more current technology available to closely match my swing I have hopes to secure a good bonus payout to be enough to cover future plans for Makayla and the balance to purchase some new clubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home