MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, May 25, 2006

MI3-Mission Impossible 3

After returning home from the usual weeky grocery hunt I had arrived home no more than 10 mins when I received a text from a good old friend to join her at the movies. We decided to go to MI3 with Tom Cruise and I have to say that it was rather predictable a story like that of green eggs and ham. Tom in the usual lead role was at times I felt too dramatic in scenes that didn't require it too be and others too much over acting. One scene disappointment and that was a scene that was too similar to that of True Lies directed by James Cameron. All in all I felt it was much like the first movie and didn't live up to the hype, bring back John Woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home