MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Maks Update May 17th 2006

Today whilst at work fielding an inbound sales call I received a phonecall to my cell phone from an unrecognised number. I knew for a fact that Maks had a cough on monday and immediately knew that there was a high percentage that the call was from her daycare, little learners, and sure enough my hunch was correct. They had advised me that she had a high fever and temperature with a running nose and wasn't letting anyone pick her up. I advised work of the nature and rushed to my car and headed towards dannemora to collect my poor wee little darling. On arriving my heart dropped to the floor as she looked terrible and miserable with only a small glimmer of relief when she saw me as she was in much pain it appeared.
We took her immediately to the doctor to have her checked out to be on the safe side but knowing that her temperature was not on defcon 3 status but best to catch it as early as possible. After a check up and collecting her prescription we were on our way home to rest where she's been asleep for the majority of the time we've been home. Donne stopped by to see how she's doing after her busy day at work, Oh yes Donne has started back at work as a full time travel agent with Flight Centre in Newmarkets 277 and fully enjoying it too which is also great to hear.
I'll be taking time off work tomorrow to take care of little mak's and get her back on track to her usually smiling self.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home