MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Maks Update Nov 16th 2006

Lastnight Maks still had a rather high temperature so put a cold compress on her and had the fan gently sway across her to keep her cool. She enjoyed the little bit of ice cream I gave her as it also helped with her sore throat which is much better today yet not fully recovered.
I lay her down on my bed while I nursed her to sleep watching tv together before laying her in her cot. Still quite warm she went to bed with only her nappy and a lite blanket to cuddle up to and I ended up sleeping in her room pushing the bed up to her cot. at about 2am this morning she woke me up after climbing out of her cot and cuddled up to me with a burning temperature so I brought the fan directly in the room and lay her on top of the bed sheets stroking her back gently to comfort her while she fell back to sleep. I kept waking up every hour to check on her so when she woke me again with a huge smile patting me on the head saying "daddy daddy..." it was time to get her up but she still didn't feel like eating or drinking. I finally managed to give her 100mls of milk which she soon asked for more only wanting to hold the bottle.
I had called my aunty eileen to see if she was free to look after maks so I could get back to work to earn some commission to pay for all her needs and left for work about 0830 after she arrived.
My lunch was at 1pm when I ran down the road to get her prescription bottle and after 3 nights of broken sleep and waiting a lifetime for her medicine to be prep'd I'd fallen asleep in the pharmacy to be woken when the order was ready.
Popped back home for a very quick lunch and to check in on Maks who was enjoying her time in a relaxed mood running around in her nappies.
Felt terrible when I left for work as she was in tears not wanting me to leave but I it was enough to get her 2 hours of sleep that afternoon and when I came home she was lively and almost back to her normal self eating dinner and drank a little more fluids. Ok i better go now and clean up the dinner she threw everywhere....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 pm , Blogger Mike J. Stark said...

    Maks is A-OK once again.
    She was back at kindy on friday and her Aunty Kaz Picked her up.
    She stayed with me over the weekend and kept me entertained.
    Donne and I have our first Parents meeting this afternoon, I'm rather excited.
    My little girl is growing up

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home