MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Maks Update 20th February 2007

Yesturday I was working at GE's Viaduct branch which allowed me to finish work 30 mins earlier and provided a much shorter walk to kindy to pick maks up. As I was early I allowed her to play on the bikes for a while with the other kids before she got into a fight over a balloon with another girl. So I scooped her up in my arms and carried her home letting her open the lobby doors with the keys and push the button to the lift which she does more frequently than I do nowadays.

Following our usual routine I let her play around for a shortwhile allowing me to kick off my shoes and put my feet up after a day's work before we sit down and read books together and other games like counting, the alphabet and playing with animal figures such as her elephant.
Then its dinner time which was a nice quick and tasty pasta meal that she helps me blow as it's too hot to eat straight up. Then she plays while I clean up and have my own dinner before running the bath keeping it warm so she can play n splash for a while pulling her out just before she wrinkles.
After bath its a nice cup of milk before resting and enjoying the laid back evening of cleaning up what ever she messes and putting her to bed. Got her into bed without much fuss lastnight and fast asleep by 8pm which was great as it allowed me to watch the full final round of the Nissan Open. She did wake at 10pm for a cuddle then went back to sleep and I followed suit at about 11:30pm when the golf finished.
Then next thing i recall is when my alarm went off at 6am and I rolled over to turn it off and noticed something to my right. Laying next to me was Makayla who was soundly asleep and a big smile of confusion came over me. "When did you get here?" I thought to myself, I must've been so exhausted that I didn't even wake when she came into my room.
My little darling baby, was just the cutest and best surprise to wake up too this morning and to top it off, when she did wake the first thing she did was say "Morning Daddy"

Honestly I could've melted, but there was breakfast to prepare, clothes for the day to organise and a time schedule to keep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home