MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, July 13, 2007

Maks Update Friday July 3rd August

Lastnight as I sat at work I received a text from Donne who'd sent me a funny picture of Maks pictured as an Astronaught (will attach below). I called her up and we had a chit chat inbetween Maks wanting the phone. I'm really pleased with how her converstaional skills are progressing where I can almost hold a converstaion with her. She does get grumpy when she can't talk to me over the phone though tugging at her mom.

I'd ask her where mommy is and her reply is simply "Over there?!?!?!?!" as if I could see her.
She's able to say 'how are you', 'whatcha doin','see you later/tomorrow'.'love you/love you too',' and much much more.

she's reponding nicely to question's and asking many questions herself. Its getting her to stop is the tricky part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home