MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Target

I've set myself a sales target with the reward being the New Oddessy Putter, The Black Series Model No.# 1.


It has a milled face and Tungsten weighted flange. The difference between Model 1 & 2 are the weight's in the flange with the no.#1 model beingslightly heavier. This range of putter is to compete on the equivalent platform as the Scotty Cameron Newport Series whcih are amongst the top in the sport

I've been playing with the White Steel two ball 2004 edition Odyssey putter at present which has helped me out but at the stage where I feel better reverting back to a blade putter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home