MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Maks update july 8th 2007

After golf I popped round to pick maks up and after a quick change of clothes into something a little more comfortable we came back to my place where we chilled out for a while before we popped over to see Yoni and Simon quickly. Didn't stay long as had to get her home to cook dinner which was a chicken, mushroom and creamy pasta dish. After i was ordered to cool it down by blowing on it she sat back to enjoy her dinner which she called out numourous times "Mmmmmm Yummy".

She fell asleep in my arms just very quickly while we watched some TV before I got her up and we walked to bed. She jumped in pulling her dolly out and jumped into bed pulling her covers up and wriggling around to snuggle into her bed. A kiss and a quick bedtime song sung to her and her eye's closed... then opened, then closed, then opened.. but she was settled enough that I could leave the room and relax to watch some sport as she knew I was only in the other room.
Took her all of 5 minutes to fall to the will of the sandman and then it was quiet until 8am when she woke me up. This is much better than the usual 6am she's gotten me up at in the past, so it was breakfast and a nice warm bath and into some warm clothes ready for the day ahead.
We popped over to the Mad Butcher where she threw a tantrum on the floor as I wouldn't buy her any lollies, but as she was being naughty there was no-way she'd get one, so as a compromise I got her a bottle of fresh apple and mango juice, Yummy.

We popped over to Simon and Yoni's again for a while before dropping her home just before 5pm as I try to get her back before the sun goes down and the temperature drop's. Don't want her to get sick like last year as that was just terrible for Donne and I so we keeping her welbeing in full check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home