MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Maks Update november 22nd 07

Yesturday Donne and I had a parent teacher meeting at Makayla's Kindy. After fighting auckland traffic for an hour to get there on time I parked the car and as I walked towards the front door I found Makayla and a the biggest smiling at the window. And then she must've run flat out around the corner to meet me at the door when I walked thru, there she was.

I read her portfolio and there we so may laughable stories, one stood out in particular where a new girl named jessica recently arrived from China came to start her first day in a new place in a new country. Crying as she arrived, Makayla approached her and gave her a big hug and basically took her under her wing.
That story well and truly was a popular point among the parents as they all knew the story and would go "Oh so this is Makayla..."

We basically got to meet all the teachers and see what the kids were up to and generally just an update. The place has come along way in the last two months which is good to see. Makayla seems much more at home, has lots of friends and enjoys herself.

The worst part of the evening was when we left, that she screamed and tear's flowing as she didn't want me to go, that's the worst part hate having to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home