MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Shanks

Golf is a game that can't be won, only played. Monday brought the realisation that a bad round of golf beats a good day in the office as I stood out there on the fairway playing poorly. Lost all aspects of the game whether short, long or mid it just wasn't there and ended the day 10 strokes over my course handicap. Needless to say that my day didn't go nearly to plan and walked away very disappointed with myself. But that's golf, you play against yourself and no-one else and is the only game you can call a penalty on yourself if your honest.
If your out to play a fun round of golf you have to remember to go through your check lists and figure out where your going wrong which I failed to do and only reminded when I visited my golf shop this morning to price out some new clubs. Whilst there I also recieved some very good putting tips which should help my game on Saturday as Jase and i once again visit Gulf Harbour.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 am , Blogger Rob Good said...

    How you doing?

     
  • At 9:30 am , Blogger Mike J. Stark said...

    Things going from bad to worse. Got a virus both personally and on my computer. Websites playing up, daughter has asthma, I've lost my swing and the weathers appauling. other than that I'm ok :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home