MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Broke 90

i've only done this a handfull of time before but breaking 90 is a true marker when aiming to get your handicap down and being able to shoot a low score.
Played Huapai on where after playing there the previous Sunday where i shot 92 I only shot better by 3 strokes finished with an 89. While it's only 1 shy of 90 the marker has been broken nonetheless.
The worst part of the days is that my putting, never really my strong point in the game held me back yet again from clearing a low 80's score. Making 42 putts of which 6 were un-necessary 3 putts - so more work on my short game and hopefully we'll be posting lower scores in the short term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home