MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Maks Update Aug 15th 2006

Last saturday while sitting at work in front of a computer that has as much processing speed as a dead squirrel on the side of a road I received a text from Donne saying that she was going to take Maks for her first 'real' haircut at her hairdressers.
About an hour or so later I received a second text saying that her haircut was hilarious and this didn't hit home until I picked her up from daycare yesturday afternoon. When I arrived I found her sitting at the table with 2 other children just chilling out eating a biscuit. Just as soon as she saw me she gracefully slide off the chair and walked her way over to me with arms held high.
She only had a trim but the way the hairdresser cut it makes her look more like a boy so we ensure to dress her in pink for the time being until her hair can grow out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home