MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Maks update Aug 16th 2006

Picking Maks up from daycare yesturday afternoon I noticed that when I held her in my arms the heat I could feel coming from her was a little warmer than usual. Placing my cheek to her forehead it was rather warm but not a enough to become a warning indicator. We walked down to my Aunty Betty's for dinner and met Karyn and Danika there where the two would hug, hold hands and naturally fight over the toys.
I didn't become concerned till we tried to give Maks her dinner and she just wouldn't touch it and more so when I read her daily report card from daycare that Donne had said she didn't sleep well or eat her breakfast. She ate well at daycare but otherwise wouldn't touch any food but instead was thirsty, very thristy.
I texted Donne my concern and we agreed to have her checked out at starship, so after we all had dinner we rocked on up the road and sat and sat and sat while waiting for a nurse to see her.
After arriving about 7pm we were finally seen about 10pm and we gave her some medicine and general check up, also gave her some more ventalin and I've never seen her so scared before, was quite disheartening but it had to be done as we keep telling ourselves. She's back at daycare today tho, it was just a check up as she's been sick for most of winter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home