MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baby Whisperer

This is no claim to fame but, I've never had a running streak as good as this before.

I've been able to guess consecutively the sex of a baby 9 times straight now. The First was Danika, as soon as I heard the name it was decided, and the last was my friend mel (post below) who confirmed she is having a boy.

I was 51% inclined to say it was a girl, but my gut said "It's a boy"

SO, an expecting parent? want to know the sex of your child ahead of schedule. Contact Me :-) and save on those expensive scans HA HA HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home