MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, August 21, 2006

Maks Update 21st Aug 2006

Mak's spent the night with her mom on Friday night at Sarah's place and I caught up with her on Saturday afternoon. She was in quite a grumpy mood when Donne dropped her off with me and it was either pay attention and play games with her or she got herself into an absolute grump. I usually just put her in her cot if she misbehaves but seeing as she's been alittle unwell lately I felt it best to keep a close eye on her and keep her hydrated with juice in a bottle which she carried around with her from a-to-b...via-g-d-t-q-x
So for the four hours since she arrived it was games, reading books, chasy, and more which absolutely knackered me so by the time I puther down for a nap I was barely able to stand so we had a nap before bath and dinner time. She was rather calm after than so we just chilled out watching tv and reading books till it was bed time.
Sunday we were up at 9am, dressed and down the road to wash Donne's car as it was in quite a state and I wanted to help her out. We drove down the road where I soaped up the car and scrubbed it down as best I could but there was too much gunge attached to get it all in one hit so I'll follow it up next week and finish up vacuuming out the interior but its all good now. Then we came home for lunch and waited for Donne to come round as we were going to go shopping then pop over to her house so I could help her clean her flat. I figure if to clean it out would help give her more time to relax and allow her a better more comfortable place to rest if all the hard work is done. So I vacuumed the flat and cleaned the kitchen while it allowed her time to catch up on the laundry. She made us lovely burgers for lunch that were absolutely delightful and hit the spot perfectly before continuing with the big clean. Maks was taking an afternoon nap during this time which was great for us to get on top of things. It was a great day and I look back thinking I had a perfectly productive weekend and got heaps in and alot done, albeit it wasn't for me I like the sense that I was able to help her out.
We'd only take her car out there and seeing as it was too late and too cold to take mak's out of bed I ended up crashing at Donne's with the intention that we would have an early morning start. I woke up just after 5am thinking it would be time to get up soon but I had fallen back to sleep just as fast I'd woken up and next I looked it was 06:22 oopsie we'd slept in, so knocking on Donne's door to wake her up it was a dash to get her and Maks ready in time to make it to work on time. We left and got stuck in traffic where Maks was soon fast asleep and didn't wake up until we got home to my place after dropping Donne at work.
Got her to daycare shortly before 9am and she was off with her toys waving a small handed goodbye as I left for work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home