MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Saturday, September 09, 2006

One Week and two deaths

On Monday night is was bathing my daughter when mom turned on the news and I caught a soft just out of ear shot about Steve Irwin. Quickly dressing her I then became fixed on the news waiting to confirm if my ears had heard correctly that Steve Irwin had been killed. Once the news came back on and confirmed my fears the feelings that shocked me completely was totaly overwhelming and my heart immediatly went out to Steve's partner Terri and their two darling children.
The next day I made sure to send my regards to the Irwin family.

Friday, mom decided to turn on the news again and this time I caught the news loud and clear that Motor Racing Legend Peter Brook had been killed in a racing incident. I had several friends calling in as they too heard the news at the same time. Remember that Peter has won my favourite motor race "Bathurst" a total of 9 times, oh & he also drove for holden & once sponsoured by ENZD.

So in memory of two great people

Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006


Peter Brock 1945 - 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home